Wyndham Village, Tarneit
A Muffin Break café opportunity is available in the established shopping centre of Wyndham Village, in the rapidly growing suburb of Tarneit in Melbourne.
New Site for Sale:
- Café Format: Prominent Corner Location with Additional Seating
- Location: Near the entrance to Coles
- Anchor Stores: Coles, Aldi
Image is illustrative only.
About Wyndham Village, Tarneit, VIC
Tarneit is a rapidly growing suburb of Melbourne about 25km West of Melbourne’s CBD. It has a main trade population of over 48,000 at present but that looks set to grow at a rate of around 8000 a year. Wyndham Village is an established shopping centre in the suburb, with major anchor supermarkets as well as some exciting speciality stores. It has a real community feel – a great place to meet friends for a cup of coffee and a muffin before you do the weekly shop.
Why own a Muffin Break business in Wyndham Village, Tarneit?
Many people dream of owning their own café but also baulk at the risk involved. Becoming part of an established franchise with a national profile, like Muffin Break, is a great way to garner extra support. Muffin Break offers all of their franchisees award-winning training in every facet of the hospitality industry. They’re also well known for the quality of their freshly baked goods and delicious coffee. Opening a Muffin Break in an established shopping centre such as Wyndham Village will give you the additional confidence of extra foot traffic past the store.
- Foodco years: 19 years since 1998. 6 years as a franchisee, then 13 years as a Senior Manager.
- At Foodco: My role in this amazing organization is made easy on the back of our brands success and longevity in Australia.
- Before Foodco: Prior to Foodco, I managed some of Sydney’s largest and iconic seafood restaurants including Doyle’s Watson’s Bay and Jordon’s at Darling Harbour.
- What you love about the brands? Foodco has two of the most successful brands in Australia’s Retail Landscape.
- Something we don’t know about you: I’m an avid gardener.
- Resides: Sydney.