Wyndham Village, Tarneit
A Muffin Break café opportunity is available in the established shopping centre of Wyndham Village, in the rapidly growing suburb of Tarneit in Melbourne.
New Site for Sale:
- Café Format: Prominent Corner Location with Additional Seating
- Location: Near the entrance to Coles
- Anchor Stores: Coles, Aldi
Image is illustrative only.
About Wyndham Village, Tarneit, VIC
Tarneit is a rapidly growing suburb of Melbourne about 25km West of Melbourne’s CBD. It has a main trade population of over 48,000 at present but that looks set to grow at a rate of around 8000 a year. Wyndham Village is an established shopping centre in the suburb, with major anchor supermarkets as well as some exciting speciality stores. It has a real community feel – a great place to meet friends for a cup of coffee and a muffin before you do the weekly shop.
Why own a Muffin Break business in Wyndham Village, Tarneit?
Many people dream of owning their own café but also baulk at the risk involved. Becoming part of an established franchise with a national profile, like Muffin Break, is a great way to garner extra support. Muffin Break offers all of their franchisees award-winning training in every facet of the hospitality industry. They’re also well known for the quality of their freshly baked goods and delicious coffee. Opening a Muffin Break in an established shopping centre such as Wyndham Village will give you the additional confidence of extra foot traffic past the store.
- Foodco years: 12 years
- At Foodco: I love working for an Australian family owned and operated company that continues to re-invest into their brands.
- Before Foodco: Prior to Foodco, Food & Beverage manager.
- What you love about the brands? Muffin break is 30 years old this year and Jamaica Blue is 25 years, they continue to withstand the test of time.
- Something we don’t know about you: I once restored at 1970’s Australian muscle car.