A Muffin Break café business opportunity is now available in Esperance, WA.
New Café For Sale:
Muffin Break café business available within the beautiful coastal town of Esperance, WA.
- Café Format: 43.5 sqm inline bakery café with an additional 25 sqm of seating.
- Location: Adjacent to Woolworths supermarket within Esperance Boulevard Shopping Centre.
- Anchor Store: Woolworths.
Image is illustrative only.
Situated on the stunning Southern Ocean coastline, Esperance is encapsulated by natural beauty and fascinating wildlife. The area is famous for its pristine beaches, providing some of Australia’s finest destinations for watersports and to relax. Due to the area’s unique and stunning scenery, Esperance has become a tourist hotspot allowing for the area to thrive within this industry. Esperance boasts 5 national parks, with the Cape Le Grand National Park located only 56 kms from the town centre, attracting not only tourists but also an abundance of kangaroos who love to soak up the sun along the sandy beaches. In addition to the kangaroos that can be spotted lazing within the area, Esperance is also popular with whales, dolphins and plenty of tropical fish, allowing for multiple attractions and events to take place all year round. Esperance allows all who visit the chance to unwind and experience the simple life, with the additional convenience of all necessary modern amenities including shopping, medical and recreational services, making this a truly inspiring and comfortable place to both live and visit.
Why own a Muffin Break café business in Esperance?
As a Muffin Break franchise owner you can experience the benefits of running your own business alongside the backing and security of a nationally recognised brand. Muffin Break have been successfully operating for over 25 years and has built its reputation with the help of its franchisees to acquire the well established and award winning reputation it has today. As a Muffin Break franchisee you will receive training in all areas needed to successfully run a café business including marketing, management and operations, meaning previous experience within the industry is not a necessity. Alongside the skills you will obtain through the training, ongoing support will be provided via a variety of means including onsite visits, meetings and conferences. In addition you will be given access to the Muffin Break intranet platform, through which you will be kept up to date on upcoming promotions and industry news alongside the ability to communicate with fellow franchisees. As a Muffin Break café owner in Esperance you can experience the benefits of being your own boss whilst having the support and guidance of a highly experienced brand; all of this based within a truly breathtaking destination.
- Foodco years: 17 years : 2000. 11 years as a franchisee and 16 years as a Development Manager.
- At Foodco: Having been with Foodco since 1996 as a franchisee and employee, I have not regretted one day.
- Before Foodco: Mcdonald’s for 10 years, Marketing Manager for 4 years- Chicken Treat and completed Bachelor of Economics at UWA plus Graduate diploma of Business in Marketing.
- What you love about the brands? Foodco has 2 concepts that evolve with the times- design, food offers and operational efficiency.
- Something we don’t know about you: My actual name on birth certificate is Vittorio Mario- back in primary school days – Aussies were not able to pronounce my name so I was called Victor/Vic.
- Resides: Beautiful Perth, WA.