A Muffin Break bakery café business opportunity is now available in Karratha, WA.
- Format: 27 sqm kiosk with 40sqm seating
- Location: in front of Coles
- Anchors: Coles, Woolworths and Kmart
Image is illustrative only.
Why own a Muffin Break café business in Karratha City Shopping Centre?
Karratha is a lovely city in the Pilbara region, accessible via the Karratha airport, trains and the North West Coastal Highway. This Muffin Break is located in Karratha City Shopping Centre, with is the main mall in the area. It features a wide range of popular brands such as Woolworths, Kmart, McDonald’s and Target, making it a bustling destination for those in the area.
Comprehensive training courses will ensure you and your team are well equipped to run a successful café. In addition to accredited training, each franchisee benefits from our network and reputation. Muffin Break recently won the Roy Morgan 2017 Coffee Shop of the Year award. If you are interested in this location or in the franchise, fill out the form and one of our business developers will be in touch with you.
- Foodco years: 17 years : 2000. 11 years as a franchisee and 16 years as a Development Manager.
- At Foodco: Having been with Foodco since 1996 as a franchisee and employee, I have not regretted one day.
- Before Foodco: Mcdonald’s for 10 years, Marketing Manager for 4 years- Chicken Treat and completed Bachelor of Economics at UWA plus Graduate diploma of Business in Marketing.
- What you love about the brands? Foodco has 2 concepts that evolve with the times- design, food offers and operational efficiency.
- Something we don’t know about you: My actual name on birth certificate is Vittorio Mario- back in primary school days – Aussies were not able to pronounce my name so I was called Victor/Vic.
- Resides: Beautiful Perth, WA.