Karrinyup Shopping Centre, WA
A new Muffin Break bakery café business opportunity is now available in Karrinyup Shopping Centre, WA.
- Format: 27 sqm kiosk with 40sqm seating
- Location: In front of Coles
- Anchors: Woolworths, Big W, Aldi, Myer and Coles
Image is illustrative only.
About Karrinyup Shopping Centre, WA
To the north of the river in Perth, you’ll find the Karrinyup Shopping Centre, a premium retail and dining destination. Boasting over 130 stores, it offers a wide range of different choices when it comes to fashion and more. Families and visitors alike flock here on a daily basis, whether they’re needing to update their wardrobe or simply do the weekly shop. There are two regular department stores in addition to a discount department store, plus beauty salons, restaurants and more. Karrinyup Shopping Centre is even home to the local bus station, community centre and library. All of these options attract plenty of people to the hub of this suburb, which is just 12km from Perth.
Why own a Muffin Break café business in Karrinyup Shopping Centre
Owning a Muffin Break bakery café in Karrinyup will make for an exciting journey. You’ll benefit from plenty of foot traffic across a range of different demographics, any of whom could be potential customers. Joining a recognised and respected brand ensures that you’ve always got the backing of a knowledgeable team behind you in Head Office, and you’ll receive full training across a range of different business areas. This strong support system will be with you from the beginning, right through your time as a franchise owner with Muffin Break. However, one of the main benefits is that you still get to be your own boss! Is this the opportunity you’ve been looking for? If so, don’t hesitate to get in touch!
- Foodco years: 17 years : 2000. 11 years as a franchisee and 16 years as a Development Manager.
- At Foodco: Having been with Foodco since 1996 as a franchisee and employee, I have not regretted one day.
- Before Foodco: Mcdonald’s for 10 years, Marketing Manager for 4 years- Chicken Treat and completed Bachelor of Economics at UWA plus Graduate diploma of Business in Marketing.
- What you love about the brands? Foodco has 2 concepts that evolve with the times- design, food offers and operational efficiency.
- Something we don’t know about you: My actual name on birth certificate is Vittorio Mario- back in primary school days – Aussies were not able to pronounce my name so I was called Victor/Vic.
- Resides: Beautiful Perth, WA.