Miami Plaza, Falcon, WA
A Muffin Break bakery café business opportunity is now available in Miami Plaza, Falcon, WA.
- Format: 27 sqm kiosk with 40sqm seating
- Location: In front of Woolworths
- Anchors: Woolworths
Image is illustrative only.
About Miami Plaza, Falcon
The suburb of Falcon can be found about 95 km south of Perth’s CBD, as part of the City of Mandurah. It is said that Mandurah is among the fastest growing areas in the nation, and it boasts one of the best shopping areas in the entire state. There is a world-class marina with plenty of boating facilities, plus it’s just a short drive from the beach. As such, it has a reputation as a rather affluent “lifestyle” area. There are around 85,000 local residents, with approximately 20% living within just 5 km of Miami Plaza Shopping Centre, which attracts residents and visitors alike to its impressive array of shops, including a Woolworths. Miami Plaza is both a commercial and a community hub for the area, frequented by a diverse range of customers of all ages.
Why own a Muffin Break café business in Miami Plaza, Falcon?
Owning a Muffin Break bakery café in Miami Plaza should prove to be an exciting business venture. It’s in an attractive location, which means that there will be an abundance of potential customers. As a franchise owner with a recognised brand, you can rest assured that you’re safe in the hands of teams who’ve got the knowledge and expertise to help you, no matter your background. Full, accredited training will boost your skill set in all necessary areas, from marketing to management. The strong support system from day one perfectly balances with the freedom of being your own boss - what’s not to love? Get in touch if this is the opportunity you’ve been looking for!
- Foodco years: 17 years : 2000. 11 years as a franchisee and 16 years as a Development Manager.
- At Foodco: Having been with Foodco since 1996 as a franchisee and employee, I have not regretted one day.
- Before Foodco: Mcdonald’s for 10 years, Marketing Manager for 4 years- Chicken Treat and completed Bachelor of Economics at UWA plus Graduate diploma of Business in Marketing.
- What you love about the brands? Foodco has 2 concepts that evolve with the times- design, food offers and operational efficiency.
- Something we don’t know about you: My actual name on birth certificate is Vittorio Mario- back in primary school days – Aussies were not able to pronounce my name so I was called Victor/Vic.
- Resides: Beautiful Perth, WA.