A Muffin Break bakery café business opportunity is now available in Hawaiian’s Noranda in Noranda, Western Australia.
Format: 52sqm inline with 20sqm seating in mall
Location: Opposite Coles
Anchors: Coles and Woolworths
Image is illustrative only.
Why own a Muffin Break café business in Noranda?
Noranda is a growing suburb in the northeast of Perth, only 20 minutes drive from Perth city centre. Hawaiian’s Noranda is very popular in the area as it encompasses a lot of stores and services: dining areas, fashion retailers, gift and home-ware stores as well as supermarkets.
Joining the Muffin Break franchise, will offer you the support and extra security of being part of a nationally recognised brand. In fact, we are proud to have recently received the Roy Morgan 2017 Coffee Shop of the Year award! Our franchisees benefit from Muffin Break’s strong reputation, and we train our franchisees in marketing, management, operations and product development to ensure every aspect of running a business has been covered.
- Foodco years: 17 years : 2000. 11 years as a franchisee and 16 years as a Development Manager.
- At Foodco: Having been with Foodco since 1996 as a franchisee and employee, I have not regretted one day.
- Before Foodco: Mcdonald’s for 10 years, Marketing Manager for 4 years- Chicken Treat and completed Bachelor of Economics at UWA plus Graduate diploma of Business in Marketing.
- What you love about the brands? Foodco has 2 concepts that evolve with the times- design, food offers and operational efficiency.
- Something we don’t know about you: My actual name on birth certificate is Vittorio Mario- back in primary school days – Aussies were not able to pronounce my name so I was called Victor/Vic.
- Resides: Beautiful Perth, WA.