A Muffin Break café business opportunity is now available in Geraldton, WA.
New Café For Sale:
Muffin Break café business available within the stunning coastal city of Geraldton, WA.
- Café Format: 27 sqm kiosk bakery café with an additional 43 sqm of seating.
- Location: Close to Woolworths supermarket within the Stirling Central Shopping Centre.
- Anchor Store: Woolworths.
Image is illustrative only.
Located along the stunning landscape of Australia’s western shoreline, Geraldton is a beautiful coastal city primarily supported by its strong trade industry, via the Port of Geraldton, along with a booming tourism sector. Boasting an array of long sandy beaches, Geraldton is a prime destination for holidaymakers and water sport enthusiasts, who frequent to partake in activities including diving, windsurfing and boating. Due to the affluent weather experienced in Geraldton throughout most of the year, the area boasts a wide variety of plants and an abundance of wildlife, unique only to Australia. Within the heart of Geraldton sits the Chapman River Regional Park, in which walkers can take in the array of over 300 species of wildflowers native to the area. In addition to the beautiful plants, a unique collection of over 120 bird species, 22 reptile, kangaroo and echidnas inhabit the parks offering a truly unique experience to all who visit. Alongside the abundance of natural activities on offer in Geraldton, the city also operates as a modern hub, providing residents and visitors to the area with a variety of retail opportunities, one of which is the Stirling Central shopping centre. The centre itself consists of around 35 specialist and anchor stores and caters to the areas 35,000+ residents amongst the thousands of tourists that visit all year round. The city has its own airport, with services flying to and from Perth daily, amongst access to the Indian Ocean Drive, which features as a stunning activity itself.
Why own a Muffin Break café business in Geraldton?
Owning a Muffin Break café business in Geraldton will provide you with the skills, equipment and brand identity required to run a rewarding café business. You will receive training from our expert operations team in areas covering marketing, management and operations, through which you will obtain world-class industry knowledge, which has been built on over a period of more than 25 years. Ongoing support is provided through a variety of means, including onsite visits, conferences and annual meetings, allowing you to take control of your own business without feeling as if you are alone. You also have the opportunity to build a strong network of peers through the Muffin Break intranet platform, on which you can keep up to date with industry news and trends. As a Muffin Break franchise owner in Geraldton you can enjoy the benefits of being your own boss, whilst having the support and backing of a nationally recognised brand. Not to mention, you can experience all of this whilst living in one of Western Australia’s most breathtaking locations.
- Foodco years: 17 years : 2000. 11 years as a franchisee and 16 years as a Development Manager.
- At Foodco: Having been with Foodco since 1996 as a franchisee and employee, I have not regretted one day.
- Before Foodco: Mcdonald’s for 10 years, Marketing Manager for 4 years- Chicken Treat and completed Bachelor of Economics at UWA plus Graduate diploma of Business in Marketing.
- What you love about the brands? Foodco has 2 concepts that evolve with the times- design, food offers and operational efficiency.
- Something we don’t know about you: My actual name on birth certificate is Vittorio Mario- back in primary school days – Aussies were not able to pronounce my name so I was called Victor/Vic.
- Resides: Beautiful Perth, WA.