The Square Mirrabooka, Mirrabooka
A Muffin Break bakery café business opportunity is now available in The Square Mirrabooka, Mirrabooka, WA
- Format: 36.4sqm in-line café in food court
- Location: On corner entrance to the food court and opposite Aldi
- Anchors: Coles, Kmart, Big W, Woolworths and Aldi
Image is illustrative only.
Why own a Muffin Break café business in the Square Mirrabooka?
Mirrabooka is a growing suburb of Perth located only a 20-minute drive from the city centre. In addition to being close to the business centre, Mirrabooka has some green areas such as Mt Yokine Reservoir, Lightning Swamp Bushland and the Whiteman Park. Mirrabooka is an urban, pleasant suburb to live in, and The Square Mirrabooka is the main shopping mall in the suburb, with popular brand stores like Kmart and Woolworths.
The team at Muffin Break provides each franchisee with world-class training in all areas required to run a successful bakery café business, including customer service, barista and baking skills and staff management. Ongoing assistance is provided through onsite visits and regular conferences. Realise your dream of becoming a café business owner with the support from an established franchise!
- Foodco years: 17 years : 2000. 11 years as a franchisee and 16 years as a Development Manager.
- At Foodco: Having been with Foodco since 1996 as a franchisee and employee, I have not regretted one day.
- Before Foodco: Mcdonald’s for 10 years, Marketing Manager for 4 years- Chicken Treat and completed Bachelor of Economics at UWA plus Graduate diploma of Business in Marketing.
- What you love about the brands? Foodco has 2 concepts that evolve with the times- design, food offers and operational efficiency.
- Something we don’t know about you: My actual name on birth certificate is Vittorio Mario- back in primary school days – Aussies were not able to pronounce my name so I was called Victor/Vic.
- Resides: Beautiful Perth, WA.