Waterford Plaza, Karawara
A Muffin Break bakery café business opportunity is now available in Waterford Plaza in Karawara, Western Australia.
- Format: 77sqm inline with 20sqm seating in mall
- Location: Opposite Coles
- Anchors: Coles
Image is illustrative only.
Why own a Muffin Break café business in Waterford Plaza?
Located only 15 minutes drive from Perth CBD, Karawara is a lively suburb between the waterfront and green areas such as George Burnett, Bodkin Park and Centenary Park. Close to schools and colleges, the suburb is popular among families. Waterford Plaza is one of the biggest malls in Perth’s South East. The shopping centre encompasses clothes retailers, beauty goods and services, eating venues and supermarkets like IGA and Coles. It includes several car parks and it is easily accessible by public transportation. The mall organises a lot of events and encourages initiatives in the local community.
The perks of this site extend beyond just location: the Muffin Break Team will ensure you are equipped with all the skills required to run a bakery café. You will receive accredited training and ongoing support, with the added benefit of access to expert advice from our growing network. Is it not the perfect time to invest in this Muffin Break Bakery Café Opportunity?
- Foodco years: 17 years : 2000. 11 years as a franchisee and 16 years as a Development Manager.
- At Foodco: Having been with Foodco since 1996 as a franchisee and employee, I have not regretted one day.
- Before Foodco: Mcdonald’s for 10 years, Marketing Manager for 4 years- Chicken Treat and completed Bachelor of Economics at UWA plus Graduate diploma of Business in Marketing.
- What you love about the brands? Foodco has 2 concepts that evolve with the times- design, food offers and operational efficiency.
- Something we don’t know about you: My actual name on birth certificate is Vittorio Mario- back in primary school days – Aussies were not able to pronounce my name so I was called Victor/Vic.
- Resides: Beautiful Perth, WA.